
Monday Pat went to play golf with the guys in the AM while the kids and I hung out in the condos. Ours was on the 15th floor, but Mom was two doors down and had a huge balcony. We spent lots of time going back and forth between the two rooms all week.
I got the kids all ready to go swimming and got them down to the pool before my 1pm massage appointment. But, I forgot their water wings. On my way back up to get them I ran into the golfers home from their game. So, Pat ate and changed and joined them at the pool with Gentry and Al.
That evening we went to a dueling piano bar -
Tuesday we went for a drive and out to lunch -just the four of us. Then spent the afternoon swimming after naps of course. Almost every day Pat stayed in the condo with the kids during nap time and tried to get some work done (yes, he was on vacation too).
That evening my family went out and took our van and kids, but we decided to break away and have a nice dinner on our own. We went to Mitchell's and it was wonderful! They even gave us the recipes. Now to try to recreate at home sometime?! We then came back and played cards on the balcony with Gentry, Al and Mark.
No comments:
Post a Comment