We opened up a color each and played for some time. They knew what to do and had fun.
PLAY WITH CARS!
So, he begins making ANOTHER parking lot on the kitchen table.
Almost every meal of the day we have to ask him to clear the table, so we can eat on it.
Hadley however continued to play and play and play with the dough. I think we opened every color and some of them twice. Here she is making a hot dog for lunch.
Then after she was done (or maybe Mommy told her she was) with the dough - she began to play with the containers.
I caught her tower falling while trying to get a picture of it.
This was back before the dance recital, but as you know I am always behind.
I must get caught up this week as we have a couple of big, fun weekends coming up!
1 comment:
I love playing with play-doh! Wonder if Hadley and Sean would let me play with them next time!
Post a Comment