We used our art aprons since we had just gotten dressed when we sat down to do it.
Here is Sean (our clean kid) mixing pink with green after they "traded".
Hadley however, has it all over every finger, is on her second page and is using both colors at once. She is our little artist.
Sean is not sure about this - he wanted to know if we had brushes.
Then he told me I needed to get a picture of Hadley's hands. So, here are her messy hands.
Not sure if you can see the pink streaks (that are still in her hair). She also had it on several places on her face.
Just like the Play-Doh experience after a bit he was done and the of course was playing with his CARS.
Apparently we were boring him since he was yawning as I took this picture.
Won't be too hard, but I will let you guess who is the artist on each one.
While working on them Hadley continued to say "My Daddy is going to be SOOO HAAAPPPY!!"
2 comments:
Sean and Hadley are both great artists!!! We enjoyed their beautiful pictures.
Love you all.
Grammy and Pop
What a fun activity! I think you've got some future Picassos on your hands :)
Post a Comment