Friday, June 19, 2009

Our little lady and our big ham & cheese

For almost a month now every where we go and every thing we do includes Hadley's purse! And I mean every thing.

Here she is having lunch a few weeks ago and notice that her purse is hanging on the back or her chair until she is finished.

She sleeps with it almost every night (I think ONE night recently we made it to bed without, but that has been the ONLY one), it goes in the car with us, outside, etc. - you name it.

I know Aunt Gentry is proud since this is what she gave Hadley for Christmas. The heart and ball on the zipper broke off long ago, but the zipper still works.

And like most women she puts WAY MORE in it than it can hold or she needs! Keep watching as it will be in many many more pictures in future posts.


Nothing much has changed with Sean. He still loves loves loves his cars.

He sleeps with two or three most every night and nap and a couple go with us most places.

I thought this was a cute picture of him. And yes - he is getting and probably staying BLOND! And still has those beautiful blue eyes.


One of the few pictures he is not saying "CHEESE". What a ham and handsome guy and he knows it too!

They are both so smart there is something new every day! I can't keep up!

No comments: