Friday, June 19, 2009

Hanging with the Big Girls

Last Thursday night after dance class we were playing outside. I went inside for something and when I came out.....this is what I found.

They have watched the big girls across the street ride this many many times, but this night they finally got their chance.

So, I ran in for the camera. As you can see - Hadley even had her purse for her ride with her bubby.


Here is Sean getting a ride with Sabrina.

The girls even fought over who was going to get to push S&H.









She did drop her purse finally (because Mommy made her) and really had a good time. She is usually the busy body when others are around or plays with her purse when it's just us, but this night she actually joined in and had a great time with the big girls. I was really happy to see that.

The are both excited they have cousins coming to visit soon!

No comments: