Friday, June 26, 2009

Chair Olympics

Late night after the block party we were back in the front yard. Vince had a desk chair out in his driveway.

I sat in it for a bit and did not take long to start sliding down the driveway. I thought this is fun and then I hit the end of the drive way and crash hit the street......you should see my knee and leg!

Everyone got a good laugh out of it, so Mike decided it might be fun. He started out easy from mid driveway (like me), but ended up with a helmet getting a running head start from inside the garage to make it all the way across the street.


I don't remember and I did not take this, but think it might have been staged.

I only took about 25 pictures, so it was tough picking just three to share!

See why we live on the FUN Street!

No comments: