Friday, June 26, 2009

Street Bowling

One of the adult activities we had planned for the block party was Street Bowling. I got the local bowling alley to give us two beat up balls for it.

However, we never got the game out and going during the actual block party. So, about midnight we decided to try it out.

Here are Mike and Roy setting up three pins each for Pat and Vince.

Not that you can really tell, but this is Pat and Vince sending a ball towards the pins they set up.

And an action shot of Mike getting ready to roll his towards the two liter bottle aka: pins.

We did it again last Saturday night and had fun. Might have to do it some more. But, need more two liter bottles to do so!

Again - we live on the FUN Street! lol

How do I stay two weeks behind? Anyway, more to come!

1 comment:

Dunhams said...

You have such a fun neighborhood! I'm jealous!!