Ben & Kate came over for some play time on Wednesday morning. I just happened around the corner when I saw Hadley flatten Kate. I waited for a cry or sounds of upset, but she did not seem to mind.
Then Hadley went in for the big Kiss! I ran for the camera and this is her doing it a second time. Aren't they sweet?! lol
The boys came in the room to see what Karen and I were laughing about and decided to play a little basketball.
Then Hadley and Sean began to show off their skills!Here is Hadley "building a house"!
We have done this twice at our Friday tumbling class, but I usually make their legs climb up the wall. I was shocked and impressed to see them both do it by themselves!

And I did not even mention it or ask them to do it! Hadley started and once she did then Sean had to prove - Anything she can do I can do better!
Sean almost fell asleep
at the lunch table (maybe he shouldn't get up at 5:45 am), so he was down for a nap by 12:15 pm.Hadley was watching Barney, reading her books and playing while I was cleaning up the kitchen, etc. and once it got very quiet I looked to see what she was up to - and this is how I found her. So sweet and innocent when they are sleeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment