We headed to the Arboretum today to enjoy some beautiful weather and some fall fun with some of our friends.Here is Hadley, Ben, Shawn, Kate and well - I guess we were boring Sean.......
This is the best one I got of all of them "looking".
We took some pictures and played on the pumpkins and in the pumpkin house before having a picnic lunch.
Karen and her twins, Kate & Ben and me with Hadley & Sean. Hadley decided she wanted to be in Karen's picture then Sean wandered over, so I decided to join them and Sally took the picture for us.
This is outside the pumpkin "house". Getting them both to look - let a lone smile was impossible today.
After lunch we headed to the petting zoo for a bit then a bathroom break and then wandered around a little longer to check out the pretty sites.



As you can see - no wonderful shots - just them being them.
Hadley must be tired today as most of her shots have her "look" in them.
However, neither of them slept after we got home!
Bed early tonight!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment