Wednesday morning while I was blogging this is what they were behind me doing! They love to climb on anything and everything! They are truly the Monkeys I keep calling them!Right now - Sean is UNDER that chair.
Pretty much any time we go upstairs or downstairs now they go up and down on their own. Just too big and heavy to carry two at once. Well, little Ms. comes down forward not backward feet first like she should or her brother does. But, so far she does a pretty good job.She usually sits on her
bottom and kind of scoots down, but she has found the kid railing Daddy and Pop put up in March and has begun to try to use it. This was Wednesday morning.
Yesterday I found them in Daddy chair with the remote. In another picture (I did not post) Sean is handing it to me. He always does that like "see Mom I was getting it for you". Hadley turns and runs with it - "catch me if you can". But, this was my favorite shot of the two looking at the same time.
Then I asked them to love each other and Hadley dove for a kiss
then Sean turned and climbed on her
and here she
istrying to get up and out from under him.

Once he got out of the chair she tried to climb over it. Luckily, she has not fallen out of it YET. But, a couple times yesterday I had to pull her down from this position. She has awesome upper body strength and knows how to use it and her legs.
This m
orning while I was cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast Sean came in with the calculator. Is he going to be an accountant like his Daddy? Hadley was fast on his heals, so I knew something was up. Can you tell he got his haircut this week?
Here she is trying to get it from him.
And check out that smile cause she got it!! Her favorite thing is to get something from her brother and RUN from him. He chases her and she LOVES it. I hear Sophia does the same thing to the triplets.
No comments:
Post a Comment