Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We are Big Kids now.....

Many days you can find Sean on the couch or love seat with his books. I love it when he lays back like he's chilling. Finally got a snap of it!!

Most of the time Sean is still a bull and runs right over his sister, pushes her out of the way, etc. But, now that she is getting up to speed on walking and realizes whats going on - we have seen her pull him by his shirt to get him out of her way.
But, as you can see - she really loves him and he loves her. They are wrestling more again, being very loving - it's fun to watch their smiles when the interact.
Yesterday, we ate all three meals in our booster seats. We are big kids now. They did great. I decided to try it without the trays - letting them use the table. I have to clean the table anyway - why clean the trays TOO?!
They love forks! I have been looking for JUST forks and finally last week at Pottery Barn for kids I found them! Unfortunately, they were $8 for 6 forks - but, we have loved them so far. Notice he is a righty - surprised me as he uses his left a lot too. Here is big boy showing you how he can stab






and eat an apple with a fork! This is the little guy who can take or leave fruits, but loves them if he can feed them to himself with a fork!
Three nights & days without a pacifier! YEAH!


And then of course our little princess showing how she can shove it in also. This is the one who can take or leave veggies, but if she can feed them to herself on a fork - bring them on! Notice she is a lefty (usually, but does use both).

The other new thing this week is when it's nap time we all crawl up the stairs together and go in their rooms and get in bed! Started yesterday and went well. Just did it again a few moments ago!
Before one would stay at the bottom of the stairs and cry while I took the other up. Or I would be rocking one and both wanted to be or some complicated version there of - Mommy likes this much much better!!!

So, now I need to put laundry away, empty the dishwasher, decide what is for lunch and dinner. Daddy still comes home for lunch almost every day. I just found out the play date host for tomorrow has a sick little one, so I need to reschedule the play date - find a new host and alert all the others and probably a few other things too! Thanks again for checking in us. We enjoy checking our map to see where you are all at! Some one from POLAND was on our site - kind of exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to IKEA if you have one they have forks that look a lot like the ones you bought for a lot less.