Saturday it was warm out and we were all outside, so decided to take off the net and stick our feet in the water.Sean immediately took to it and was walking all over the tanning ledge and loving it.
He then began splashing and by the time he got out his clothes were soaked. He did NOT want to get out to go inside for a nap either! Looks like he is going to love the water like his father.
Hadley on the other hand - pulled back her feet every time we put them in or near the water. She had NO interest in getting in or being wet.
She is her Daddy's girl though and decided it was safe to sit on his lap on the edge of the pool. But, certainly was not going to smile for us.
Tonight (Tuesday) the temp was 79 in the water and had been over 90 this afternoon, so after dinner we all put our suits on and went out back.He is Mr. Big man standing on the tanning ledge.
Here he is showing off his kicking skills! Took to it like a duck to water! We are not going to be able to get him out of the water this summer.
Sean and Daddy having a little fun. We did not put him under water yet. Thought we'd wait until next time or this weekend. He was shivering when he got out. But, got out and went inside without a fight, up for a bath and out like a light.
Hadley's like her Mommy. Okay, I did it - I put my suit on, I am here, I got my feet wet - is it time to go in yet?! Surely, it's snack time right?
Oh Mommy - don't take my picture.....remind anyone of any other women on the Henderson side?? Grandma Kristen (her grandma) or Grandma Gee Gee (my grandma)?!
So, I am in and splashing - SEE, I know what to do.She did get in with Daddy and go around the pool some more. But, I was busy watching the wild man I was not able to get any pictures.
Like everything else - it's on her terms. She also went out like a light.
Pat is outside playing with the neighborhood boys, so I decided to post.........
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment