Monday, May 19, 2008

Picture of the day.....

If I did the 366 Photo a day challenge - this would be my photo of the day. However, my problem is I can 't pick just ONE photo I have to give you several to really set up the scene or get a good one of each kid. So, here you go......

I am sitting here working on some things for Monte Carlo Night for the church as we have a meeting tonight. They are just playing nicely together (yeah!) and I looked over and saw this.....
























I am not sure who liked it more?! He sat himself down in front of her and she grabbed him to hold him in there......how sweet?!

In 10 minutes one of them will make the other cry and it won't be soooo sweet, but hey you gotta take what you can get!

Enjoy! I have to go stop them from unloading the diaper bag THRU the gate on the stairs. Wild children I tell you - but, we love them.

1 comment:

gramypop said...

How sweet they are!!! You can tell they really love each other. How lucky you are to have 2 precious little ones.