Friday, October 5, 2007

Help me Mommy!

Last Friday Sean was doing more backwards scooting than forward crawling. I saw him heading under the table, but my warnings didn't stop him. He got under, hit his head and started crying - then turned to smile at me before I pulled him out. Now the basket of toys in back in front of that end table. Sunday he almost made it under the other one while our neighbors were visiting, but I pulled him away before he got under.














As I am sitting here typing he is crawling into the Living Room from the Family Room - first time. He almost made it in here earlier today while I was vacuuming, but I finished before he made it. He is not a big fan of the vacuum or the hair dryer.





Wednesday was the first time he made it out of the Family Room on to the tile. His legs were cold when I picked him up off of it.
























Here is where I found Hadley on Sunday. She doesn't cry much or for very long, because she can usually resolve her problem. This time she was stuck and needed someone to pull her out. She is rolling, turning - whatever it takes to get her to where and what she wants. Until today (well, right now as he is now under my feet) she was getting around more than her brother.


Even though he likes to stand and she doesn't - my prediction is that she will walk first.

2 comments:

Copenhaver 5 said...

Aren't they so much fun at this age? Learning so many new things so fast! Enjoy these moments, they grow up way too fast.
Love
Barb

gramypop said...

Can't believe how much Sean and Hadley are getting around. Must be so much fun to watch them!! :-)

It will be interesting to see which of them walks first.

Love you all!!!