Now this may not be G rated, so read before you share with the younger ones......I know Males love their Pee-Pee's, but I had NO IDEA they discovered them at such a young age! For several weeks now Sean has been reaching down to touch his during diaper changes. Daddy had already noticed him and agreed with me as soon as I brought it up.
We take baths generally on Monday, Wednesday and Friday's. Usually during the day, however last Friday we waited until the evening and Daddy helped us out. We moved from the kitchen sink upstairs to the big bath tub at the beginning of August. When it was time for Daddy to wash Sean's private area he had to move Sean's hand out of his way! That was a first!

See what happens when you wait till evening and they are hungry and tired! Gentry - this is why I got off the phone with you!



Hadley patiently waiting in the hallway with her Build a Bear while Sean was getting bathed and photographed. We had planned the photo session BEFORE knowing Sean was going to play with himself!
ENJOY your laugh for the day!
1 comment:
Hee Hee....always a boys favorite toy!! :)
Post a Comment