Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Eight Month Pictures/Happy Birthday Aunt Gentry!

Here are some of the pictures we took on Saturday, Sept. 22nd and Monday, the 24th. We broke out some of our KU gear (hand me down clothes are awesome!) and took a few pictures. See how they are interacting together more and more. They love to go after each other pacifier - even if they have their own in their mouths.
A new screen saver for Aunt Gentry for her birthday! Love ya!






Hadley still isn't showing in signs at being interested in standing, but is more and more interested in getting around and checking things out. She rolls and rolls till she gets what she wants. I had to move her away from the magazines under the coffee table twice yesterday. She is getting so big and long and loves to talk and laugh. She is enjoying her tummy more and more. We will see her on all fours any day now.






Hadley has some cute faces. Daddy and I each have our favorites. Daddy's is when he is holding her with her back to his tummy and she looks up to see who is holding her and smiles when she sees it's her daddy! Mine is when she is in her highchair eating and she is just so tired that it's hard to hold her big heavy head up, so she looks at you with her heavy eyes. However, this morning while holding her sleeping in my arms in our bed......that was pretty precious too!





As you can see Sean is getting around. Especially when chasing Mommy's drink around! Last week I found out how much he can move when I set an unopened can on the floor and he came straight over to it and followed in every where it went. He is moving more and more each day. He has not realized there is life outside of the family room yet, but once he does I will be trying to find a way to block into one room!!!

They are just so fun right now! I am really enjoying not having to worry about working! Just need to figure out how to get my house cleaned now! They days are still flying by!
Saturday night we went out with a bunch of friends and had Nikki, Dylan and Synclair come over. We really had a great time!

1 comment:

Peg said...

They are so very sweet.. I can't get over how "grown up" they look!