On a rainy Saturday in October we had the neighbor gang over to carve pumpkins. We did it two years ago and had a great time. The year before we were unable to squeeze it in, but this year we paired it with a Texas A&M vs. KU Football watching party!
Don't be shocked I am finally posting and only seven months old. But, worse I can't remember all the details I would have posted has I done this before the end of the year. Oh well, enjoy the pictures and know we had fun as we always do!

Here are Pat's pumpkin seeds. He carved the inside of our pumpkins out the night before so he could toast the seeds to eat.
A collection of the scar
y jack o lanterns after we were finished with our handy work!
And any time there is an opportunity to play poker the guys find a way to make it happen.
Todd was in town from PA for the weekend and got to join us for the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment