Thursday, March 3, 2011

Playing in the street - Oct 2010

We have a great neighborhood with lots of kids. Our street has it's share of kids and many of them are older (and some are not).

Many of these kids are it seems 'allowed' to play in the street against the wishes of some of us.

Well, on this particular day they ended up down at our end of the block. Our kids know that they are NOT allowed in the street.

So, here is Sean watching and wishing he was allowed to join them in their soccer game especially since it was HIS ball they were playing with.

So, Mom gave in and allowed him to join them.

It was hard though because I was trying to cook dinner at the same time and there were NO other adults outside!

I did not burn dinner, but we did eat a little later than I had planned.

John and his dogs from next door came out for a bit. Hadley was having a blast playing with Tigger and Bear!

No comments: