Friday, January 14, 2011

4th of July and BIG BEDS (pics added 1/15)

I apparently never take pictures upstairs in their rooms! I have looked through them all and found NONE!

Sorry I did not clean up or make their beds, but here they are for you to see and get the idea.

They did help pick out their bedspreads. We got them at Target!


Carly and Beth came to visit for the 4th of July Holiday weekend. Here is a picture Uncle Mark took when we went to check out the new Cowboys Stadium (aka: Jerry World).

We had several visitors this summer and so we also decided it was time to convert their toddler beds in to big beds. They now each have a full size bed in their room.

I hate to say I don't have any pictures of them. Guess that is on my list for 2011. Or maybe I will do it tonight and add them to this post!

Stay tuned .....about 25 more posts to follow!

No comments: