Thursday, January 13, 2011

1st Time Bowling - July 2010

In late Spring we joined Early Childhood PTA (forgive me if I repeat anything - I can't remember what I have posted and what I have not - LOL).

So, we began doing outings with our new friends (and old who joined also).

Sean watching his bowling ball go down the lane.





Picking up his ball for another turn.









Here is big Hadley giving her ball a big shove!




And then she dropped her 8 pound ball on her big toe!!!

She had a bruised toenail the rest of the summer and got asked about it by many many people!

I am sure next time she goes she will remember it, but it wasn't bad enough to not want to go again!


Sean found a grove and did pretty good!

I considered having their birthday party there, but we aren't. Maybe next year?! ;)

No comments: