Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dance Recital Photos - June 11th & 12th

With Daddy out of town I did the best I could snapping some shots, taking video and being a dancer Mom!

Some of these are from Friday night's Rehearsal and some from the actual Recital Night.

In the dressing room with one of her dance mates, Tyler.


Behind the curtain posing and waiting to go on stage!

So beautiful!












Again this year there was only one boy in the 'school', but it wasn't Sean.

Love how they are all doing the SAME dance yet their arms are in three different positions!

I think Hadley was one of the youngest in her class, but only she and one other girl were 2nd year students.

So, during awards (which was not rehearsed) she had a little melt down as they were passing out one year awards. Ms. Alicia was handing them to all the kids around her and she did not understand where hers was.

I got her off stage for a few minutes and then put her back up when it was time for her name to be called. Ms. Kathy made sure she stood up again for us to applaud her!
The awards were the only thing I did NOT video. Thanks to Mom or Kristen F or whomever did snap some pictures for me.


Two ballet performances, awards, one tap performance (Nikki took those shots, I don't have any) and tumbling!

Sean and Dylan patiently waiting for it to begin!

Thanks to our wonderful friends who took the time to come watch her. We all really appreciate it!
Roz told Hadley she saw her dance recital and she said "I didn't see you there?"! Guess she didn't realize she is on You Tube! lol


Her flowers from her brother.

Thanks Papa Dave for going to the store to get them for us!



Can't really read it, but here is her 2 yr medal with her name engraved on it!

Too bad she wanted a Blue ribbon instead of Green! ;)

However, she still did an excellent job during her performances. We are very proud of her and hope she continues to love to dance!

No comments: