Thursday, June 24, 2010

First time swimming with just Mom

Last year I never tried swimming at home by ourselves. We only went at night or on weekends when Daddy was home or someone else was around.
But, this year I decided we might be ready!

On Wednesday morning, May 26th we walked around the block to pass out some fliers for a neighborhood event.

After we were done we were good and hot, so we came home and slipped on some suits to cool off.

We have some fish on our hands! They both love the water and enjoy jumping, diving, kicking, etc.



They even went off the diving board during a swimming play date at Noelle's house!




We us the arm floats a lot and the rings a little.



The googles and kick boards are big hits. We have been in swimming lessons for two weeks tonight, the 24th is the last night. Looking forward to see what all we can do at home this weekend. We have not been in our pool much as we have been at lessons EVERY evening or out of town!

After swimming I had the put on some dry clothes and this is what they looked like......can you say T I R E D?

We are very lucky to have a pool in our back yard! THANKS DADDY!

No comments: