Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Egg Hunt at School

On April 1st the kids school had an egg hunt.

They asked for parent volunteers to help "hide" the eggs.
There are four two year old classes (yes, they are all three now, but not when school started), but I was the ONLY one who signed up.
I hid over 350 eggs on their play ground after the "babies" class went inside from their hunt and play time outside.
I left to run an errand and then came back to snap some pictures. I missed them snapping up most of the eggs.

Here is Sean and his best school bud, Magni showing me the sucker eggs the found.

Here are the baskets for six of the eight kids in their class.

I was surprised how many parents/adults can not follow the simple directions to bring - 12 eggs prefilled with individually wrapped toddler appropriate candy.

Some were not filled, some with loose jelly beans, some with bubble gum and some with way too much candy in it! LOL Many were store bought, but I have way too many empty eggs around the house that can be filled to even consider doing that!

And some very cheap eggs not put together well that as soon as I tossed them on the ground they busted open and it was VERY WINDY. Guess I just got a small taste of what the teachers deal with every day! But, I did get a very nice thank you note from the four teachers!

No comments: