Monday, December 7, 2009

OK, Big Daddy

So the Texas Keenen's were in PA for thanksgiving visiting my parents. It was a little struggle getting S&H to bed while we were there early on but after the cousins showed up they went to bed pretty easily.

Well one on the first nights there we got tired of putting Sean back and bed so I took him back and talked to him. I told him that he needed to get his rest because his cousins were coming and he would be doing a lot of running around. I asked him "Ok, big guy"? I call him my big guy from time to time so this wasn't my first time saying it. His response right back to me without hesitation was "Ok, Big Daddy really really really big daddy".

Gotta love the things that come out of little kids mouths.

No comments: