Sunday, September 27, 2009

Daddy's 40th Birthday - Sept. 15th

After school on Pat's birthday - last Tuesday, the 15th the kids came home to help me getting everything ready for a big evening for Daddy.




Hadley was a big helper.....never once asked to watch TV.

She helped with the cake, with dinner and




she made three out of four party hats to Sean's one (his of course).




While he played - no big surprise.....with his CARS!



down the track, off the table and onto the floor.



She even helped me decorate the cake.





We had so much to do thank goodness Daddy was home by the time we got to the cake, so he could take a few pictures.



And this is Sean helping "decorate the cake".





Good thing he came home to make the gravy for his special request of Chicken & Biscuits. I have NEVER made gravy.





After the cake was complete I asked the kids for a picture of them with the cake. When I said lean in....this is what I got. What a face from H!




Here are the hats. Hadley's, Pat's, Sean's and mine in front of some of his presents (a watch and clothes).


Such a good sport posing with his hat on in front of his chicken & biscuits. Very yummy!



The cake. Notre Dame colors as I did not plan ahead enough to put an Irishman or the ND logo or anything better on it!


Blowing out his four candles.


The aftermath mess.......

No comments: