Monday, August 31, 2009

Playing Air Hockey

Sean said "Let's play hockey". It took us a minute, but then realized what he meant. He wanted to play air hockey .... without the air of course.

So, he and Daddy sat a the kitchen table with plastic gift cards (used of course - they are Hadley's play money) and a plastic coin from their cash register and played.


Hadley then got in the game and she is actually pretty good at it. I think Pat needed/wanted to get up and do something, so we said here play it together. This was a daily activity for a few days until the novelty wore off. Or maybe when I put the games pieces out of sight it went out of mind.


Either way was it was good, creative fun. Sean thought he was scoring when Hadley would knock it passed him, which was more often than not - so, I guess that was a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are sure Sean could not have played the game if he kept his tongue in his mouth!!! Cute pictures!!! Give them our love.
Grammy and Pop