I have so much to post and was determined to get caught up before leave on vacation (in about 25 hours), but not sure if I will or not, but in any case decided to tell you a few things we have been hearing lately.
Both will say.....
Too fair (instead of that's not fair)
I don't like ________ (you can fill in the blank)
Sean
I okay (especially if he is pooping and I ask if he wants to sit on the toilet)
Last week I thought he asked, but one of them asked me Mommy, what is that while we were driving down the road. I said "I don't know, baby". For the next ten minutes Hadley would say - what is that? and Sean would answer I don't know baby. I have heard him call her baby several times since then.
He has been stuttering quite a bit for almost a month now. It has gotten a lot better in the last week, but is still evident when he is tired. We have been told by wonderful friend of ours who is a speech specialist that this is normal especially for children with excellent communication skills like he has, but we must be patient and NOT make fun of him or it could become an issue. I was thrilled to hear it would only last a few months as I was expecting to hear it would last much longer.
Hadley
I not a daughter....I a princess......(oh my are we in trouble)
I can't find my A,B,C,D,E,F,G cards (her credit cards for her wallet - we give her used/old gift cards for her money)
I am sure there are many many more, but if I don't write them down I can not remember them!
They are just too fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment