I think that this is the correct link to a youtube video of the dance recital. Enjoy... it's about 10 minutes.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This video is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! What "hams" you have!!! I laughed so hard. Can't imagine what Hadley and Sean will think when they see this when they are teenagers!! Love you all, thanks for sharing.
3 comments:
This video is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! What "hams" you have!!! I laughed so hard. Can't imagine what Hadley and Sean will think when they see this when they are teenagers!!
Love you all, thanks for sharing.
Dad and Mom
OMG how adorable. I really enjoyed watching that. I agree with your mom & dad, I laughed so hard because they were so adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Steph
That was sooo cute! I can't wait to see you all in a month.
Emily
Post a Comment