Ok, I have to tell you this story that happened on Fathers Day weekend.
That Saturday we had a bunch a people over for swim and dinner after the guys played golf in the morning. While swimming we got a float ring out that in the shape of a tiger and Sean was using it. He had fun playing in it and I told him it was a Tiger. Then on Sunday I was watching some of the the US open when Sean woke up from his nap. We sat together and watch a little then he pulled is couch out to watch by himself. Tiger Woods come on the screen and I asked him if he new who he was? He just looked at me like why would I know that Dad. Well I told him that was Tiger Woods, the best golfer in the world.
Jump forward to Monday night out by the pool with Carly, Beth, Regan and Erynn. Sean grabs the float ring and proceeds to tell everyone that it is Tiger Woods.... So if any of you have an interest in meeting Tiger face to face....... come on down to Texas, he lives in our pool storage box.
1 comment:
Hahaha!!! That's hilarious! I love seeing how their little minds work...adorable!
Post a Comment