Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thanks Aunt Gentry

For their birthday Aunt Gentry sent Target gift cards with instructions to take them shopping to pick out what they want (NO diapers or wipes)!!

So, after Sean has been walking around the house using Hadley's pink/white kitchen glove or a koozie as his baseball glove I decided that might be what we needed to go to Target for.

Thursday after school we went "shopping". Then it was such a beautiful day we played catch outside until we had to come in and get ready for dance class.

His glove and ball had to sit at the table with us for dinner and well as you can see - he even took it to bed with him. I bought them both gloves to be right handed, but he has his on his right hand and throws left most of the time right now. He also has it on upside down to be able to hold it.

Hadley usually puts hers on her left hand and appears to be holding it correctly, but when she sees him she switches. She plays with us, but not as long or often as Sean wants to. He chases her and goes to her to give her the pink glove and ball to get her to play with him all the time, but instead Mommy ends up playing with him. Yesterday, he carried it around in his back pack.

I think we have a baseball monster on our hands. Unfortunately, it turned cold this weekend or we would have Daddy outside playing with us. So, thanks Aunt Gentry - we also got a cash register and some clothes. We had fun "shopping"!

This post is long time coming, because Pat has been working on our desktop. I still need a way to reduce the pictures to post/blog, but to get some people off my back - here is something to tie you over! Enjoy - I think it's time to go play some more catch.

1 comment:

Dunhams said...

That is the cutest picture! I'm glad he likes his glove so much :)