Here is a glimpse at just the first couple days of this week.Here is Sean on Sunday morning riding his sisters big wheel in her hot pink boots! At least he has them on the right feet. This kid has a shoe fetish!


This is Hadley Monday evening. She would watch TV all day long if we would let her.
We moved another TV downstairs for our Superbowl party and have not moved it back yet. So, now she can watch in the play room too (so, can Mommy).
As usual she is watching and Sean is playing or bugging Mommy to play with him as is happening right now.
Tuesday after school Sean was cranky and fussy maybe because he was up before 6am again. But, while I was on the phone with my brother Ryan who was in town on business talking about dinner, etc. Sean slipped upstairs.Nothing unusual, but he had not come back down and I did not hear anything, so I went to check on him......and this is what I found.
He was putting on MAKE UP
- specifically mascara! What am I going to do with this kid?He is mad at me because I mad him stop and come downstairs to clean up (and take a picture).
Then twice more and again this morning I find him up there getting Daddy's Senior League baseball down to play with. With the TV downstairs - he can climb on the TV stand and get to it now.......helping himself to whatever he wants!!
When I picked them up at school Ms. Tracey said they were noticing how much more Hadley is talking. I commented that we had noticed how many more sentences they are both saying and how Sean talks non stops while brushing teeth, sleeping, etc. She said he is quiet here and first one to lay down and go to sleep every day and Hadley is second. Where is that boy when it's bed time at home every night?!?!
Guess you gotta love them whatever they do or say. Good thing they are so darn cute to make it easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment