Monday, February 2, 2009

Monkeys jumping on the couch!

Look at that hair - he must have been jumping pretty good!!

I am glad I was in the kitchen and not seeing all of this!

Notice Hadley is stealing snacks from Gabriel....while decked out in her pretty beads!


Not sure what is going on here between Jordan and Gabriel, but they all were having a great time. Keep looking...........























I think Jordan might have been tickling the birthday boy and boy is he ticklish!! But, he loves it and asks for MORE!




What a great action shots these next five are! These four are the "oldest" of the group. Jordan and Gabriel are not related or twins, but were born on the same day. They will both be two on Feb. 10th.


Thanks to Hilary - Jordan's Mommy for sharing these pictures with us.






We had a Superbowl party yesterday and they same usual suspects were over. There was a mention of Monkeys jumping and Sean ran to the couch. I had to jump in and distract him quickly to assure there was no more monkey business (on the couch anyway)!!!


BTW - Sean is still wearing his Roethlisbeger jersey - he slept in it. WAY TO GO STEELERS!

No comments: