Friday afternoon we took both sets of Grandparents to the park before we went out to dinner. The original talk was to go to a bounce house, but it was such a beautiful day we decided we would all enjoy the park more. And at this age we can still make the decisions and get away with it!!Hadley began walking the curb around the park a couple weeks ago when she saw a bigger girl doing it. Luckily they cleaned up the glass and she can now go all the way around instead of just up and back one side.
But, she roped Grammy into walking with her. Grammy noticed she didn't concentrate as much and fell more when she had the comfort of Grammy's hand to lean on.

How excited it this little boy? We are finally old enough to play on the 2 to 5 year old section and our new favorite thing is the big slide on the 5 years and up section! Of course!!
He is all boy - run, run, run and run some more. But, always lots of smiles too.

Hadley down the big slide. She will follow her brother almost anywhere. I wonder if the saying "if he jumped of the bridge would you?" would apply - I think it might sometimes. They are very close and it is very sweet.

But, they also spent two days apart recently. Two weeks ago Hadley did not feel well and stayed home from "school", so Sean went. I had no doubt he would be fine without her.
She did talk about him a lot and had to go with me to pick "bubby Sean" up at "school". Then the following week also on Tuesday, he did not feel so well. The boy who ALWAYS wants to go bye bye did not even blink when Hadley and I were walking out the door to go to "school".......so, you know he was NOT himself.
Hadley did great at school as well. I should not be surprised, but I was a little. She is very determined and her own individual, but her first words most mornings are "bubby Sean?"

They love sliding and climbing.

Anything he can do - I can do better!

Look we can both climb together or is it - get out of my way?

Hadley still loves to hang! And boy does she have the arm strength to prove it!

Unfortunately, Pat did not get the best picture to prove what I am doing, but he tried to swing across the bars and well - didn't, so I took a shot at it. You can tell by my face - it wasn't easy, but I did make it across!!!
While posting this Sean is saying Park and Slide and pointing outside, but it is very cold and rainy here. No park today! :(
We almost did not have school, but thank goodness they did not call it out today!!
1 comment:
The picture of Hadley on the ladders looks EXACTLY like Erynn at that same age!!
Love, Aunt Regan
Who is old enough to remember when Erynn was that age - as she reminded me in my birthday card! :)
Post a Comment