Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shed update/Eye update and TACOS!

On Sunday Pat was able to paint the trim on the shed. So, Sean and I went outside to catch him in action. Mainly, because Sean has been so clingy lately I can't do much without him close (except when he is entertained by his cars - like right now)!
I spoke to soon - he is in my lap now!

His eye is doing fine. Only his eyelid has a little color and you can't see it unless he closes his eyes. So, no big scary black eye to show you.










Everyone does notice it and ask what happened. The glue should be coming off any day now as the doctor said it would in 5-7 days. We have been taking baths separately trying to keep it dry (but, that does not happen).

As you can see we have had runny noses for a while now. Getting better every day, but not keeping us down.



While Daddy was outside painting - Hadley was watching Barney (very popular at our house and she loves TV), but I guess just got too tired to keep her eyes open.

Bad part is it was only 11:30 am and she had not had lunch yet. Couple days in a row her nap schedule was off, but I think we are back on track now!
Monday night we had Tacos for dinner and they had quite the Taco face, so I snapped few shots of the messy taco faces (Sean like to say MESS).


We were supposed to go to the Pumpkin Patch today, but it rained yesterday and might today so we decided to go to the mall and play in the play land and ride the carousel instead.

We are having a good week - hope you are too!

No comments: