Here they are yesterday morning before school. Can not believe they actually sat down and let me take a picture of them.Almost every picture of Sean lately is with his new "cheese" smile - usually as he looks every where, but at the camera.
And this is from two years ago - where we got the costumes from. We were asked many many times today - everyone thought they were just adorable and actually asked if I made them?! Those people obviously did not "know" me! lolIsabelle, Sam and Grace compliments of Old Navy! Looks like Sean liked a cowboy hat better than Sam did?! Of course that could be 16 mos vs. 21 mos too?!
Happy Halloween. We had about 75-80 kids, I think.
1 comment:
Did Sean remember to say yee-haw and did Hadley remember to do the woo-woo-woo that I taught them? LOL...
Steph
Post a Comment