Sunday, November 2, 2008

School Halloween Parade and Party

Here they are parading around the church. Their class was first as they are the youngest class. There is only one 18 month class and there are eight kids in their class.
Ms. Lisa is in pink and leading them out.
As soon as Sean saw me waiting to take pictures he came running at me.
He loved his hat when I showed it to him that morning, but in all the chaos they did not get out of the room with it on.



My camera was on a different setting than auto (the only one I use), so it was not taking pictures as fast or as good as I like, so the ones of Hadley did not come out as well.

So, I figured that out and ran outside ahead of them and here they are coming thru the courtyard and back into the "school" wing.








It was interesting to see that Sean & Ramsey were allowed to walk without holding hands. Of my two - he is the one that I would say or allow to do that also. Not the little stubborn H - sometimes it too much about her and/or she gets caught up in it all.



I am not sure that Hadley ever saw me, but I know Sean did both times.









Then it was into their classroom for a party! It was also Aidan's birthday on the 31st.
Here they are waiting for their snack.



And the class having snack - Hadley (the only girl that day) at the head of the table, Sean, Aidan/Elmo, Ramsey/Tigger, Jake/wouldn't put his costume on, Trey/Dr. in Training, Empty seat because Amanda was out sick, Parker/Charlie Brown.
Standing is Ms. Lisa, a sub due to Ms. Ngan out ill, Ramsey's Mom/Hilary and Trey's Mom/Holly.

They read two Halloween stories for story time. I was impressed at how nicely S&H sat down and listened.

After that they made ghost footprints for craft time and then Mommy slid out of the classroom to head down the hall to her MOMS meeting.
Everyone was tired after school on Thursday! But, it was a very fun day!

No comments: