Time to clean off the fridge to make space for the school art work!! Here are our first ones!Notice how great they can write and spell their names already! Hadley has three windows on her bus and her tires are farther apart than her brothers. They must do great with scissors too!!
Here they are showing off their art work for you. They are very proud of them. They made these on Thursday. They had another good day. They did cry when I left, but it was because I said good bye instead of just walking out. Hadley was crying when I picked them up, but not as bad as the day before and they said only when the door would open and it would not be her Mom. Sean was still sleeping when I arrived.
Sean has been much better and slept all night. Here he is throwing his football as Daddy was trying to snap a picture of him protecting his football! Check out his cool ND Football pants! They are a little big, but that is good - I don't think these shirts are going to last until next season!
Touchdown Notre Dame Hadley says! Don't look at her tummy sticking out! It was sticking out of her KU cheerleader outfit yesterday too!This was this morning when all was well and calm at our house. But, at 12 pm when Hadley woke up from a morning nap she threw up all over her bed. She was upset that she messed up her Irish shirt.
We took a quick bath and she continued to be sick for about two hours. Once she got it all out she began to beg for drinks of water. She even ate a little dinner and then went down for bed early since she did not get in much of an afternoon nap.
Her brother was worried about her and had to get down from the lunch table to check on her. There are not many things they do with out each other. She was watching Barney, so he joined her and gave her a little loving - what a guy!Notice she has her blankie and a paper towel - just in case!
Mommy got to eat dinner after Hadley went down and Sean climbed right up with me with his water and some chow mien noodles! He then got a bath and went down quietly.So, Pat and I decided to watch a movie. But, before it was over Pat ended up in the bathroom sick........so, I guess that just leaves me.
No comments:
Post a Comment