Look Mom I'm sharing with Bubba!Most snacks are dispensed on our kitchen floor in front of the refrigerator.
Both of these pictures were just too cute of Hadley not to share them both. Any time they are thirsty - they head to the kitchen and sit down. Papa Dave thought that was a riot when he was here to visit. I guess I have them trained well. Now they don't STAY in the kitchen with their cups quite as well as I would like, but overall do pretty well.
Look at him - smiling for the camera! What a ham.
And in case you can't tell in the other shots we line up our YOGOS in the ceramic tile, so they don't roll into each other's pile. Sean will steal from Hadley's without any help of them rolling into his!
Here is lunch time - Sean is proving that he doesn't need me to put the cantaloupe on his plate, because he can help himself out of the big bowl even though he does have some on his plate.

Quite proud of himself as always. They ate an entire cantaloupe by themselves between breakfast and lunch on Thursday.

Needless to say - they love it!
Recent Sean starting calling Hadley Na Na, but I have also heard her say it back to him - so, not sure if that is their name for each other. She calls him Bubba and can say Sean also. He only calls her Na Na.
When he wakes in the morning you can hear him calling for Na Na from his crib. They keep pretty close tabs on one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment