Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Check out our new tool belt

We were given this cool tool belt as a gift from Carol the Tool Product Manager at the baby shower before they were born. I found it in the closet this weekend and it says 18+ months. So, it was time to get it out and try it out!

Here is Sean getting his turn with it on.
Here is Hadley getting her "turn" with it on. We have a lot to learn about turns and sharing around here.........

But, they like the belt and all the cool tools that came with it! I had to take the Big Bird pliers from Hadley yesterday to keep her from putting them in her ear......guess that is what I get for pretending he was eating/biting her ear!







Check out this crazy boy. Lounging in the recliner with both remotes - his and ours!










Talk about a HAM! This is where we find him A LOT lately......inside the toy box. Not many dull moments around here! It's been raining and we have been having to find things to do to keep us indoors!

No comments: