So, as I mentioned we were busy last week. On Monday, the 30th Hadley had another appointment at the Retina Clinic. So, Sean got to stay at home with Nikki.As you can see they enjoyed an afternoon cat nap while we were gone. This is how I found them when we returned home.
That evening we decided to go swimming, since we had not been in a while. Here is Hadley in her Elmo swimsuit (#5 - only two more to go as the 8th is too small).
Daddy getting kisses in the pool.
She's so cool - she can do it with her shades on!

Our cement can get so hot we bought some water shoes for them. Princess for Hadley and Spider man for Sean. They are playing with their bubble containers (and a nasty ash tray).
I want to play cars on the table like Sean!I was really going to snap this to show you how Sean is ALL BOY. But, Hadley's (mainly fake) cry made it in also.

Then she wants you to see that there is room for her too! They are starting to fight a little rougher a little more. I still try to just let them work it out unless there is some hitting going on. The next post will be of the 4th and the time we had an addition to our family! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment