This is last Friday. I thought it was awful quiet and I found them in the chair together watching Sesame Street. I have started turning it on every morning at 8 am for them to enjoy.Curious George come on at 9 am and by 9:30 we are headed up for morning naps.
This is one of the pictures I need to take with me to the eye doctor to prove that Hadley still looks/focuses from the right. And proves how much the like each other and how Sean loves BALLS!
Lately we can't get Sean to sleep past 6:30 am and for those of you that know me - I would rather not be up that early. Sunday night I let him have some milk before bed and yesterday morning he slept until 7:30 am! YEAH
But, last night I forgot to give him some because we got home from swim lessons at 8 pm and went right up to bed. So, this morning - up at 6:30 am again.
Yesterday, they did not take a morning nap and we went with some friends to the pet store to check out the animals, had lunch and did a little shopping . Swimming lessons went GREAT! Other than the rain showers that came thru and dropped our temp about 20 degrees. Both babies loved the water and did very well. Sean was so excited he could hardly contain himself. Hadley was actually pushing me a way a little instead of hanging on for dear life by the end. By Friday we ought to be excellent swimmers! The teacher told us we were very good with them - guess that means taking them for lessons at four months paid off.
2 comments:
Okay, why are you going to the pet store? Did you get some sort of pet, or just browsing?
I just edited the post slightly. Those of us Mom's with no animals took our little ones to see some at the pet store. Sean & Hadley did pet a Rabbit, point to the kittens on a poster, but that was about it. LOL
Post a Comment