I still won't be able to remember the things I haven't told you. They are doing new things every day. Sean's favorite word for awhile was Uh Oh and I left that off his list of words several weeks ago.Here is where I found them one day - both in the same blue tub between the toy box and the love seat in front of the fireplace.
Sean giving Shawn a kiss. We had a play date on Fri, the 11th Hadley was sleeping and no one else made it by - so, Sean took advantage of his time with Shawn.
Here he is giving her a little loving.
On Sat., the 12th we went to Dylan's coach pitch game while Hadley and Daddy went to Dad's Adventure Day. Here is Sean playing on the steps while Dylan is at bat behind him.
Here is Sean chasing his shadow.As I said they do so much, but when I sit down to write my mind goes blank.
Right now it is a beautiful afternoon and my husband is home from work earlier - so, I am going to go outside and drink a beer by the pool while the kiddos are sleeping!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment