It has snowed here twice this week. Monday night/Tuesday morning, but not much at our house. We saw it before we went to bed otherwise we would have missed it.Wednesday it was 65 degrees and the kids and I went to a park for a picnic with a multiples group. It was our first picnic and our first outing with this group (sorry - I forgot my camera). We had a great time.
Then Thursday we went to Strollerskate. When we left the house it was drizzling. It was raining harder when we left the rink. As we pulled in to have lunch it began sleeting.
By the time we left lunch is was snowing and continued for the next couple hours.
Of course, the entire city shut down and was stuck out in it. Here are a few shots I was able to take out our front and back door.
It's supposed to be 68 by Sunday.
Love the Texas weather - never get dressed without checking the news weather report. Speaking of - time to go pick out clothes for gym class this morning.
2 comments:
ha ha...crazy weather. I just looked out and it's snowing here today....will it ever end?!? We want spring!!! :) Love to you all, Jen
Wow, all we have to say is get it out of Texas before next week when we arrive, looking forward to sitting on the deck with the babies. Love to all
Love,
Grammy and Pop
Post a Comment