Last Wednesday I was cleaning up after breakfast and decided it was awful quiet in the other room. So, I went to check on the little ones.Here is what I found.........
Hadley is "filing" and Sean is putting in or taking out a CD or DVD in the computer!
We have two "extra" keyboards that continue to get pulled out and played with. Good thing we have two.

Here she is with ball in one hand and typing with the other - she is already mastering multi tasking!

I was just trying to snap a shot as I love them in their big kid jammies as I call these. They just look older in them. And I caught him mid scream/squeal. He does this when he is excited!

So, I then had to get a shot of little Ms. in her big kid jammies and realized I had not blogged about the black eye. See a close up below. Check out the shorter bangs too!

She had pulled out the drawer with the files a few days before and fell between the computer desk and other filing cabinets/table and hit the corner of her eye on the corner of the drawer.
Gave her quite a colorful shiner. Her first, but most likely not her last and her brother was in no way involved..........
1 comment:
What cute pictures, they sure are busy little ones!!! You are right, they look much bigger in their big kid jammies!! can't wait to see you all next week.
Love, dad and Mom
Post a Comment