I washed bottles for the LAST TIME on Monday! This is a shot of what our counter top looked like on most days after washing.
And this is what it looks like now that we have it back! We drank out of a sippy cup all day Monday with no problem (wasn't my intention, but it happened and worked out). So, if we can do it ONE day - we can do it EVERY DAY! The bottles were put away on Tuesday!
We have been drinking milk (not formula) out of a sippy cup at least once a day working up to getting rid of formula and bottles, but I certainly did not think it would be this easy!See where I found someone's sippy cup on Tuesday!
Then on Wednesday they showed me that they can get their own drinks if I just put them in this cooler with some ice!


Getting so big. Remember when I used to post pictures of them asleep in the chair? So sweet when they are sleeping. Most nights we get 11-12 hours out of each of them. Yesterday they slept till 9:15 , since they went to bed late. Naps can still be another story in itself. Just depends on the day and our schedule.
Then on Wednesday they showed me that they can get their own drinks if I just put them in this cooler with some ice!

Getting so big. Remember when I used to post pictures of them asleep in the chair? So sweet when they are sleeping. Most nights we get 11-12 hours out of each of them. Yesterday they slept till 9:15 , since they went to bed late. Naps can still be another story in itself. Just depends on the day and our schedule.Waiting for that shot when the stop, drop and fall asleep on their own while playing.
By the way - we are switching from Earthlink to AT&T U-verse tomorrow. So, you better go to the old website and get your last peeks at them when they were small............
Check back on Monday afternoon for an update after their one year doctor check ups.
2 comments:
Way to go Sean and Hadley!! :)
Post a Comment