Many times where ever he goes - she follows. Even climbing over the riding/walking toys.There is so much to report. I have tried to write it down, but I am sure I have forgotten something.
Hadley is showing a few signs of potentially starting to bear crawl (on hands and feet instead of knees), which Sean did for some time before walking. She has shown us that she too can throw a fit. However, both only do them once in a while - when not feeling well or really tired. We happy that is all it is and not a common every day because I can thing.
Hadley can steal your heart and wrap you around her finger and knows it. When she is supposed to be going to sleep and is wiggling all around in your lap. Just when you want to give her that stern look and/or say it's time to go to sleep. She gives you the biggest smile and leans in for the kiss!
Daddy if very thrilled with Sean's ball handling. He loves to throw the ball and is getting better at his basketball abilities every day.
They both still love love love playing with the big toys from the triplets. They are chasing each other around, under and thru it right now.Hadley has mastered waving hello and good bye. I believe she learned it at gym, but she never does it there during the song?! Sean in the last two days or so has begun to wave more and more.

Upstairs on our new couch after a bath Sudnay night Daddy decided to read Goodnight Moon (from Aunt Peggy) to them. Looks like the timing was good.
Sean is opening cabinet doors. But, Hadley is the one unloading them. Sean played with the stuff a little after she got it out.
But, here he is trying to take a picture of himself after taking that one of Hadley.Hadley will help you push her tray away from her highchair when it is time to get out. She is cutting more teeth. I can see the other top tooth coming thru for sure. I believe the one next to it is coming in also.
Last week was a rough week with sniffles, growth spurts/eating everything in site and cutting teeth! Wow - it's rough turning one! With all that going on I did notice her eyes move a little once in a while, but mainly her looking at you with her head cocked again. But, they said that might be the case when she is tired and she slept a lot last week!
Sean still the explorer. Sometimes I am not sure where I might find him (with her not far behind). I did catch him splashing in the toliet bowl twice last week. Needless to say the lid and the door are always shut now! He has discovered how to push buttons and loves to try to turn off the computer. He did it on me Monday while I was typing an e-mail. Sean is also cutting another tooth. I think it is also on top, but haven't gotten a good look yet to say for sure.
Both are giving high fives and laugh when they do. Sean likes to give 10 also. As I mentioned at the beginning - I am sure I have forgotten something. Seems like everyday there something new. We go Monday for our one year check ups and I can't wait to find out how big they are! Check tomorrow for our big news for this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment