Thursday, January 31, 2008

2nd Haircuts - Tuesday, Jan. 22nd, 2008

Sean's hair grows so fast (like his mother's) that I decided he needed a haircut before the one year portraits last week. So, here he is with Jill (and eating her comb). Handsome boy!
Hadley got a trim also. Harder to tell on her as we did not do much, but clean her up a bit. Pretty much the same as her first cut with Aunt Peggy. I held each one on my lap for their cuts and they did very well. The other sat in an umbrella stroller when finished or while awaiting their turn.
On Wednesday (the 23rd) Mommy got brave and gave them meatloaf, green beans and mashed potatoes on a plate. What was the brave part? The plate or the feeding themselves the entire meal?!

Sean is showing that is might have been giving them a plate!
They both did great and Mommy survived the clean up afterward. The dust buster and I have become very close. Thank goodness Daddy mops the kitchen floor for us from time to time.


Stick a pacifier in his mouth and with his haircut he looks even more like my brother Ryan at this age! Guess I need to dig up a picture, so you can see it. Mom and Regan both agree!

No comments: