So, I put them in frames by the front door for the party.
Start under Patrick at the scale picture and go down and around ending at the middle.Click to enlarge, however the quality is not as good. I can e-mail copies out to anyone who is interested.

My how far we have come in a short year. Thanks Daddy for capturing it all on one page.
We have our one year check up on Monday, Feb. 4th at 9:45 am. Can't wait to see how big and long they are! On the scales at home this week - I think Hadley is around 17 lbs and Sean is 18 lbs. Wow - time for new car seats for sure now!
They had a pretty good day today. Aunt Regan is in town on business and came over for dinner. They got to stay up late as they are one year olds now!
Enjoy!
4 comments:
Wow, what a great collage of Sean and Hadley, a real treasure to show them many years from now. You will have to do this every year, Pat!! Hugs and Kisses to Sean and Hadley. We love you all.
Love, Grammy and Pop
Great collage. My only suggestion...trade the Kansas spirit outfits to Penn State Nittany Lion gear!!!
How cute! We might have to steal the idea for the triplets one year birthday in a couple weeks.
Nice work Pat!! :) I'd love a copy!! :)
~J
Post a Comment