Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthday Party Preview

Here is the awesome cake made by a lady that Pat works with. We took her a napkin and she adapted it to add an additional baby.
Here is a family shot with the big cake. Hadley's dress says "Birthday Princess". Sean is quite stylish and preppy if I don't say so myself.

Here they are blowing out their candles. We had a get turn out and a great time. I will post more hopefully tomorrow, but knew many of you would be checking hoping for something - so here you go and now I am joining the rest of my family and going to bed!

4 comments:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Awww...I can't wait to see more. I'm still sad we missed the big party...but know we thought about you ALL day. I still can't believe they are going to be ONE this week...what an amazing year!! Lots of Love, Jen and Crew

Anonymous said...

We were patiently waiting for pictures of their party, thanks for the update!!! Wish we could have been there to enjoy with all of you. They looked so precious all dressed up.
Hugs and kisses to them both.
Love, Grammy and Pop

Anonymous said...

Words can not express how beautiful these two little ones are, they look just so happy and we know they are loved.

Thanks for keeping us up on their celebration and wishing them both a Happy Birthday on the 24th.

Love you all
U Jim and A Joanie :o) :o)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and can't wait to see more. I'm so sorry we missed the big birthday party. :( We would have been there if we lived closer. I just hope we get to see all of you before summer 2009. Maybe you need to come to GA sometime. ;) I mailed a little gift last week so maybe you have already received it. If not, it should arrive any day. Also, I got the 6-pack picture in the mail. Thanks so much for sending that to us. Happy Birthday Sean & Hadley!
Love,
Emily, Jeff, Kayla, & Brynn