Sunday, January 20, 2008

Walker and Texas Ranger?

One of my many bosses at Rexel (but one of the ones I like the best) when I was pregnant suggested we name the kids Walker and Texas Ranger (like in the movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby). Well, Sean started walking this weekend and I found myself calling him "Walker"! Guess that makes Hadley Texas Ranger. Mike had several other name suggestions who would have thought that this one might stick!?!

Saturday morning Sean took four steps between Mom and Dave (I didn't see it and I am not sure if Pat did). He continued to take two, three or four here and there. But, with it being such a busy day he didn't have a real chance to take off.

So, this morning he did and he hasn't sat down much since! We will try to get a video and/or pictures of him up this week.

1 comment:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

YAY Sean...what a BIG boy!!! What an awesome little surprise for your Birthday Weekend!! Hugs and Kisses, Jen